英文诗歌

5U文学网 > 诗词 > 英文诗歌 > 莎士比亚十四行英文诗歌精选5首

莎士比亚十四行英文诗歌精选5首

| 敏清

  When in the chronicle of wasted time当我从那湮远的古代的纪年I see descriptions of the fairest wights,发见那绝代风流人物的写真,And beauty making beautiful old rhyme.艳色使得古老的歌咏也香艳。下面就是小编给大家带来的莎士比亚英文诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!

  莎士比亚英文诗歌1

  O truant Muse, what shall be thy amends

  偷懒的诗神呵,你将怎样补救

  For thy neglect of truth in beauty dyed?

  你对那被美渲染的真的怠慢?

  Both truth and beauty on my love depends;

  真和美都与我的爱相依相守;

  So dost thou too, and therein dignified.

  你也一样,要倚靠它才得通显。

  Make answer, Muse: wilt thou not haply say

  说吧,诗神;你或许会这样回答:

  'Truth needs no colour, with his colour fix'd;

  "真的固定色彩不必用色彩绘;

  Beauty no pencil, beauty's truth to lay;

  美也不用翰墨把美的真容画;

  But best is best, if never intermix'd?'

  用不着搀杂,完美永远是完美。"

  Because he needs no praise, wilt thou be dumb?

  难道他不需要赞美,你就不作声?

  Excuse not silence so; for't lies in thee

  别替缄默辩护,因为你有力量

  To make him much outlive a gilded tomb,

  使他比镀金的坟墓更享遐龄,

  And to be praised of ages yet to be.

  并在未来的年代永受人赞扬。

  Then do thy office, Muse; I teach thee how

  当仁不让吧,诗神,我要教你怎样

  To make him seem long hence as he shows now.

  使他今后和现在一样受景仰。

  莎士比亚英文诗歌2

  My love is strengthen'd, though more weak in seeming;

  我的爱加强了,虽然看来更弱;

  I love not less, though less the show appear:

  我的爱一样热,虽然表面稍冷:

  That love is merchandized whose rich esteeming

  谁把他心中的崇拜到处传播,

  The owner's tongue doth publish every where.

  就等于把他的爱情看作商品。

  Our love was new and then but in the spring

  我们那时才新恋,又正当春天,

  When I was wont to greet it with my lays,

  我惯用我的歌去欢迎它来归,

  As Philomel in summer's front doth sing

  像夜莺在夏天门前彻夜清啭,

  And stops her pipe in growth of riper days:

  到了盛夏的日子便停止歌吹。

  Not that the summer is less pleasant now

  并非现在夏天没有那么惬意

  Than when her mournful hymns did hush the night,

  比起万籁静听它哀唱的时候,

  But that wild music burthens every bough

  只为狂欢的音乐载满每一枝,

  And sweets grown common lose their dear delight.

  太普通,意味便没有那么深悠。

  Therefore like her I sometime hold my tongue,

  所以,像它,我有时也默默无言,

  Because I would not dull you with my song.

  免得我的歌,太繁了,使你烦厌。

  莎士比亚英文诗歌3

  Alack, what poverty my Muse brings forth,

  我的诗神的产品多贫乏可怜!

  That having such a scope to show her pride,

  分明有无限天地可炫耀才华,

  The argument all bare is of more worth

  可是她的题材,尽管一无妆点,

  Than when it hath my added praise beside!

  比加上我的赞美价值还要大!

  O, blame me not, if I no more can write!

  别非难我,如果我写不出什么!

  Look in your glass, and there appears a face

  照照镜子吧,看你镜中的面孔

  That over-goes my blunt invention quite,

  多么超越我的怪笨拙的创作,

  Dulling my lines and doing me disgrace.

  使我的诗失色,叫我无地自容。

  Were it not sinful then, striving to mend,

  那可不是罪过吗,努力要增饰,

  To mar the subject that before was well?

  反而把原来无瑕的题材涂毁?

  For to no other pass my verses tend

  因为我的诗并没有其他目的,

  Than of your graces and your gifts to tell;

  除了要模仿你的才情和妩媚;

  And more, much more, than in my verse can sit

  是的,你的镜子,当你向它端详,

  Your own glass shows you when you look in it.

  所反映的远远多于我的诗章。

  莎士比亚英文诗歌4

  To me, fair friend, you never can be old,

  对于我,俊友,你永远不会哀老,

  For as you were when first your eye I eyed,

  因为自从我的眼碰见你的眼,

  Such seems your beauty still. Three winters cold

  你还是一样美。三个严冬摇掉

  Have from the forests shook three summers' pride,

  三个苍翠的夏天的树叶和光艳,

  Three beauteous springs to yellow autumn turn'd

  三个阳春三度化作秋天的枯黄。

  In process of the seasons have I seen,

  时序使我三度看见四月的芳菲

  Three April perfumes in three hot Junes burn'd,

  三度被六月的炎炎烈火烧光。

  Since first I saw you fresh, which yet are green.

  但你,还是和初见时一样明媚;

  Ah! yet doth beauty, like a dial-hand,

  唉,可是美,像时针,它蹑着脚步

  Steal from his figure and no pace perceived;

  移过钟面,你看不见它的踪影;

  So your sweet hue, which methinks still doth stand,

  同样,你的姣颜,我以为是常驻,

  Hath motion and mine eye may be deceived:

  其实在移动,迷惑的是我的眼睛。

  For fear of which, hear this, thou age unbred;

  颤栗吧,未来的时代,听我呼吁:

  Ere you were born was beauty's summer dead.

  你还没有生,美的夏天已死去。

  莎士比亚英文诗歌5

  Let not my love be call'd idolatry,

  不要把我的爱叫作偶像崇拜,

  Nor my beloved as an idol show,

  也不要把我的爱人当偶像看,

  Since all alike my songs and praises be

  既然所有我的歌和我的赞美

  To one, of one, still such, and ever so.

  都献给一个、为一个,永无变换。

  Kind is my love to-day, to-morrow kind,

  我的爱今天仁慈,明天也仁慈,

  Still constant in a wondrous excellence;

  有着惊人的美德,永远不变心,

  Therefore my verse to constancy confined,

  所以我的诗也一样坚贞不渝,

  One thing expressing,leaves out difference.

  全省掉差异,只叙述一件事情。

  'Fair, kind and true'is all my argument,

  "美、善和真",就是我全部的题材,

  'Fair, kind, and true' varying to other words;

  "美、善和真",用不同的词句表现;

  And in this change is my invention spent,

  我的创造就在这变化上演才,

  Three themes in one, which wondrous scope affords.

  三题一体,它的境界可真无限。

  'Fair, kind, and true,' have often lived alone,

  过去"美、善和真"常常分道扬镳,

  Which three till now never kept seat in one.

  到今天才在一个人身上协调。


17443